No, these did not all come in today. Unfortunately I have been extremely neglectful in showing appreciation to these ladies for honoring me with these awards. There are many awards out there and I like receiving whatever happens to come my way. New types fascinate me, but knowing I inspire someone I think much be the best thing a person can be made aware of. (I have no idea if that made sense it went on so long.)
Very Inspiring Blogger Awards
(The rule is not to use blue for text because links are blue. I like blue, so neener neener neener.)
Let me throw down the rules then get into the good stuff.
- Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you. (Wait for it . . . )
- List the rules and display the award. (No doubt! Duh!)
- Share seven facts about yourself. (Gonna have to dig deep for this one. Any kids reading this?)
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. (Only 15? But then others will hate me. Now I am gonna be a hater baiter.)
First off I gotta say, this is like the most beautiful quartet of people to appear in a VIBA acceptance ever. Let me take a moment.
Okay moment over. Now this is how y’all make me feel, but I know the ladies won’t be wanting to use this on their blogs, although I created it. It doesn’t go with every blog. So scroll down and you can save and use the next one.
First we have Sharu of life, laugh, love
Follow her on Twitter
Now for Jill of Ripples of Truth
Follow her on Twitter
Next up Colleen of Silver Threading
Follow her on Twitter
And now LoudThoughtsVoicedOut
Thank y’all for the award.
Now for the facts:
- You pronounce my name like Donovan but with an R. That’s right. I know it is a difficult concept, but it is not Ron OOO von nor is it Rononninvnnanna. That last one is for those of you who have probably seen the name, attempted to say it out loud, and did not give up in the middle thinking you could save it. Didn’t happen, did it?
- I eat salmon or tuna almost every day for either lunch or dinner. Even when I might cook something else, although my hands get burned often and I am almost bodily removed from the kitchen, imagine that for a moment. I am a tall man, I will pick my tuna or salmon, or a salad instead.
- I fall in love daily with the same person. No, this has nothing to do with my amnesia, y’all are just that amazing.
- I am the worlds worst writer when it comes to punctuation.
- I sleep about 2-3 hours a day.
- I once saw a concert by Henrietta the Singing Chicken when I was a kid.
- I freak my son ‘B’ out at times when I start dancing to make him laugh. He had no idea his Daddy had rhythm and could bust a move. Even though it hurts like crazy, it still gets him out of bad moods and back to laughing. His Daddy’s got some Bass.
Who am I nominating?
K.S. Fause of K.S. Fause -“I sense great things for you. Develop your craft; write your book; you will be a success.” Meredith of Meredith’s Musings. I thought that summed up her site fairly well. A love her poetry. I discovered her through her participation in my Haiku challenge and it has pushed me to try harder.
Amie of Confessions of Amie – Loving her poetry. She puts her heart and her battles/struggles in it. What else can you ask for than that. The link takes you to one of her works called ‘Writing in the Sand‘.
Battered Wife Seeking Better Life -Met this wonderful lady through my Haiku Challenge on Twitter when she tweeted her Haiku. I raved over it, took it, and put it in the comments on the challenge. We’ve been friends since, with her even catching up with all of the challenges. You need to read her story and support her. There’s a lovely lady behind that title.
Becca of On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea – What a great addition to my world. Love her enthusiasm for my Haiku Challenge and I love her site, both for content and visually. You need to check her out. The blog people!!!!
Faith Unlocked – Another Haiku Challenge participant, dedicated to the challenge but more important dedicated the Word. I can’t stand not knowing who someone is. It’s one of the concussion things. If there is something my brain does not have the answer to, it will dwell on it for days. I’ve had to learn to try and distract myself with this unknown, but their name is known where it counts.
Kat of Dandelion Fuzz – A more recent encourager of mine that I have enjoyed exchanging words with, in a friendly way. There are different ways to inspire someone, and one way is to simply talk to them, and enjoy. At times that is the MOST inspiring way. For that I thank Kat greatly.
Georgia Mom of Far From Grey Street – Sometimes you run across someone who is there to look out for your own good. Well Georgia Mom is one of those people. She and I have our moments but she has a great heart and really puts herself into her blog.
Jo Robinson of Jo Robinson-Writer – And that she is, a writer and author at that. In fact, on September19, 2014 she will be the next Author Interview on my LitWorldInterview site. (That’s tomorrow as of this writing.)
There are a lot more I am forgetting and I know it. There are those that continue to Inspire me that I have given the award to before, and will in the future if I am offered again, but for now I will simply say thank you to Amanda, Hugh, Jen, Kate, Cat, Nishi, Serin, FlorenceT, Eloise, Cyril, and the countless ones I am forgetting . . . oh, Meredith and Colleen for certain. I would give the award to all of you each time.
That’s all for me now until next time, I have another award to write up. See you soon,
2014 © Copyright-All rights reserved by ronovanwrites.wordpress.com