Did you know the Green Sea Turtle gets its color from the algae and seagrasses that it eats in its herbivore diet. Also, sea turtles cannot retract their heads or flippers into their shells.
Useful Links for Synonyms at Thesaurus.com:
To know how many syllables in a particular word try HowManySyllables.com.
- Take the two words and write a Haiku. I use Haiku in English (the link shows you how) as my style, which is 5 syllables for the first line, 7 for the second, and 5 for the third, but you can use what you like.
- The link above has links on how to write Haibun and Tanka. You can also do the 3/5/3 form if you like instead of the 5/7/5 that I usually use. Write, share, and have fun. For syllable help,
- For syllables for each word, and different definitions, you use the definition that works for you Haiku. You can also use SYNONYMS. Go to Thesaurus.com for synonym help.
- Copy the link of your finished haiku URL and paste in a comment below so we can all go and visit your Haiku.
- You can do a pingback. What’s a pingback? Place the URL from the address bar up top from this post as a link within your post. Your inclusion of the link encourages others to try the challenge, be creative, and join a community to find friends and more followers (hopefully). I honestly gain nothing with more people visiting the post. I don’t have ads running that generates revenue by your visit or by clicks on whatever WordPress has put up.
- Click HERE for a detailed post on PINGBACKS.
- If you like, copy the image in this post and place it within their post, just to show the Haiku is part of this challenge.
- I am not saying you need or even should, but if you would like to do so then go ahead.