An update for some and something totally new for others. The FREE eBook Project, details found at THIS LINK, has a slight change. Amazon may not have the option for an ALWAYS free eBook. It does price match, thus the reason it seems like a book is always free. I am looking at Smashwords which does offer FREE eBook options all the time, and more reader options, including Kindle, PDF, and lots more. If you are one of the over 30 who have signed up to be part of the project and change your mind, go to the link and fill out the form to negate your agreement. Whatever we do, I’ll keep all informed. Click HERE to find out the reader options on Smashwords.
Next week I’ll pare down the project blurb to very little.
MAKE SURE TO VISIT THE NEW WEEKLY FRIDAY FICTION with RONOVAN WRITES Challenge #2 By clicking HERE!
The rules are simple.
- Take the two words and write a Haiku. I use Haiku in English as my style, which is 5 syllables for the first line, 7 for the second, and 5 for the third, but you can use what you like. For syllable help visit HowManySyllables.com.
- The two words can be used as you like. Words have different definitions and you can use the definitions you like. You can even use a synonym word as long as it does not change the meaning. Go to Thesaurus.com for Synonym help.
- Copy the link of your finished haiku URL in a comment so we can all go and visit your site to see what you have done. I will comment on your site. You can do a ping back. What’s a ping back? Put a link back to this prompt page, if you like within your post, as long as it does not take away from your haiku. This is simply a prompt and challenge to encourage people to try Haiku and give some a prompt and a place to share in comments so we can find each other. A link in your post does give others a chance to find us and join in. Use one of the two below if you like.
- Ping back Link ronovanwrites-weekly-haiku-poetry-prompt-challenge-72-lifegive/
- Non Ping back Link https://ronovanwrites.wordpress.com/category/haiku-prompt-challenge/
- You may copy one of the badges/images appearing in this post below or above and place it on your site if you wish, most normally use it within their post. I am not saying you need to, but if you would like to do so then go ahead. It is simply my way of saying thank you for participating. I sometimes make custom images for the week, if time and health permits.
- The Challenge is currently posted at 8 AM New York City time on Mondays to give people a better chance than the old 9 AM time.
- Deadline is Noon New York City time on the Sunday following the Challenge Post release.
The Challenge Words!
Life & Give
Not sure how to write a Haiku? Click HERE for a quick How to write Haiku Poem in English Form.
Much Respect-Much Love
Ronovan Hester is an author, with his debut historical adventure novel Amber Wake: Gabriel Falling due out in December of 2015. He shares his life as an amnesiac and Chronic Pain sufferer through his blog RonovanWrites.WordPress.com. His love of poetry, authors and community through his online world has lead to a growing Weekly Haiku Challenge and the creation of a site dedicated to book reviews, interviews and author resources known as LitWorldInterviews.com.
© Copyright-All rights reserved by ronovanwrites.wordpress.com 2015