Haiku Poetry Prompt Writing Challenge Useful Links.
Click HERE for LINKS to last weeks Entries for Sun&Moon.
(In Remembrance of Prince.)
(REMINDER: Ping backs are working!)
Not sure how to write a Haiku? Click HERE for a quick How to write Haiku Poem in English Form with links to articles for other forms of Haiku.
*Use the 52 Week Photo Challenge hosted by some of our Haiku Challenge friends in unison with the above prompt words. This week’s photo prompt is Work. Click HERE to see the full 52 prompts. And yes, EXTRA can be used with the Haiku words, although I didn’t plan it that way this week.
The Guidelines are simple.
- Use the two prompt words in a Haiku. I use Haiku in English as my style, which is 5 syllables for the first line, 7 for the second, and 5 for the third, but you can use what you like. The link above gives you more specifics of a Haiku and other forms of Haiku.
- Words have different definitions and you can use the definitions you like. You can even use a synonym word. Go to Thesaurus.com for Synonym help. I’ve also included the words at the top of the page.
- Copy and paste the URL link of your finished haiku post into a comment here on the challenge post. I then know you did one, and we can all go visit your site to see what you have done. You can also do a ping back. What’s a ping back? Put the URL link from the address bar of this post, if you like, within your post. Your inclusion of the link encourages others to try the challenges out, be creative, and join a community to find friends and more followers (hopefully). I honestly gain nothing by more people visiting the post. I don’t have ads running I get paid for by your visit. How to do a Ping Back
- Use the Tag of Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge. This will help me find you in case you forget to ping back or leave your URL in the comments.
- The Challenge currently BEGINS at 8 AM EST (New York City time) on Mondays. And a DEADLINE is Noon EST (New York City time) on the Sunday following the Challenge Post release.
Much Respect-Much Love
“The action scenes in this novel are vivid and filled with sounds and images, and the plot is compelling and complex.” – 5 Star ReadersFavorite.com Review
© Copyright-All rights reserved by ronovanwrites.wordpress.com 2016