Already with 18 poets as of Tuesday 11:59 PM. Missing some of my people from last week.
Please come by on Wednesday for the new Décima Poetry Challenge. I sometimes have the prompt related to the Haiku words. It’s kind of fun to have the two work together in your own poetry.
Check out the responses below in the comments for links to our Poets haiku this week.
How to write Haiku in English. And how to do a Pingback.
- Take the two words and write a Haiku. I use Haiku in English as my style, which is 5 syllables for the first line, 7 for the second, and 5 for the third, but you can use what you like.
- The link above has links on how to write Haibun and Tanka. You can also do the 3/5/3 form if you like instead of the 5/7/5 that I usually use. Write, share, and have fun. For syllable help, visit HowManySyllables.com. (You would be surprised at how many syllables some words actually have.)
- Words have different definitions and you use the definitions that work for you Haiku. You can also use SYNONYMS. Go to Thesaurus.com for synonym help.
- Copy the link of your finished haiku URL and paste in a comment below so we can all go and visit your Haiku.
- You can do a pingback. What’s a pingback? Place the URL from the address bar up top from this post as a link within your post. Your inclusion of the link encourages others to try the challenge, be creative, and join a community to find friends and more followers (hopefully). I honestly gain nothing with more people visiting the post. I don’t have ads running that generates revenue by your visit or by clicks on whatever WordPress has put up.
- Click HERE for a detailed post on PINGBACKS.
- If you like, copy the image in this post and place it within their post, just to show the Haiku is part of this challenge.
- I am not saying you need or even should, but if you would like to do so then go ahead.
The Challenge Words!
Not sure how to write a Haiku? Click HERE for a quick How to write Haiku Poem in English Form with links to posts for other forms of Haiku.
Much Respect-Much Love
© Copyright-All rights reserved by ronovanwrites.wordpress.com 2020